If you are thinking about a hair transplant, the Follicular Unit Extraction(FUE) offers you a way to re-grow a fuller head of hair with their natural-looking results. The world has changed a lot in the last few decades. It includes the way that you approach hair restoration. Advancement in techniques and technology has improved hair transplant surgery. The dawn of the FUE hair transplant technique in 2004 and the development of the advancement ARTAS system shortly after have improved the process and better results obtained through hair transplant surgery.
Here are the top benefits of FUE hair transplant surgery.
1. Less Pain, More Gain: Unlike older methods of hair transplant, there is little pain after an FUE procedure. The hair transplant specialist numbs your scalp during the procedure using anesthetics and most of the patients report that over counter pain alleviators. Almost most of the patients report no more pain after 24 hours. A small amount of prescription pain medication to help in the event is enough. They focus on your comfort during and after your procedure.
2. Fuller and Thicker Hair: FUE hair transplant brings amazing results. The standard FUE is 90-95%? Compare that 75% of the survival rate of FUE hair restoration. Sometimes it is called the strip method. FUE produces fuller and thicker hair because of the precise harvesting method. It means fewer traumas to your hair follicles during the harvesting process and more healthy hair to recover.
3. Boost Confidence: Losing hair can impact serious and negative effects on your self-confidence. In truth, not only does hair lose your self-esteem but also triggers your anxiety, depression, and your emotional conditions. Hair plantation with “Akeso Hair Transplant” FUE can boost your self-confidence. They know the emotional impact of hair loss. Their team provides before, during, and after the treatment. Their expert surgeons use advanced procedures and speak from experience.
4. In-office Procedure: The expert team of grafting completes your FUE hair transplant at a reasonable cost. The entire hair transplant procedure is performed under local anesthesia, meaning you can drive yourself to and from your appointment. You no need to worry about added costs, risks, inconveniences of this persistent method like FUE.
5. Faster Recovery: A hair transplant with FUE is a great way to restore your hair with faster recovery. You can resume most of your daily activities in about one to two days. You won’t have stitches to worry about and the temporary bandage is removed about 24-48 hours after the procedure. You need to follow special care and washing instructions as your scalp heals and your hair grows.
Read more article: Why Everyone Should Consider Hair Transplant?